126.96.36.199 who are undischarged bankrupts or are otherwise disqualified from acting as a director or company officer or who have ben imprisoned or found guilty of any criminal offence (other than a motoring offence carrying a non-custodial sentence).
4. REMUNERATION AND EXPENSES
7. INDEMNITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8. PAYMENT OF FEES
9. ACTIONS TO PROTECT
11. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
- Where disclosure is made with your request or consent. Such consent need not be in writing if the service is provided over the telephone;
- When you have been declared bankrupt;
- When disclosure is required by the Law or court order;
- When disclosure is made in the course of legal proceedings between us;
- When disclosure is made for reasons of public interest or the protection of the Fiduciary’s interests;
- When disclosure is necessary to assess your creditworthiness in connection to or in relation to a bona fide commercial transaction or future commercial transaction.